Sunday 16 August 2015

My experience in Fiji

Hey guys this blog is going to be about my experience in Fiji. Fiji known for their luxurious resorts lived up to the expectation. Honestly my first thought when i got off the plane was, wow this country doesn't look as good as people describe it to be. There were kids playing on the streets and everyone was just eyeballing me, When i was getting closer towards to the resort the atmosphere was changing it was becoming cleaner and you could tell things were gonna get better. As i entered the resort i was greeted straight away with a big smile and the air was so clean. The water was so clear i could see my toes clearly. It was the best for relaxing. You think with water so clear like that you would want to swim all day but the place i was staying at which was the Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa , also had a spa. When i didn't feel like seeing anyone i would just go and hit a few balls. The food was nice but a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend going to Fiji for anyone who just wants to get away and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment